This is the second of three quarterly blog assessment posts. This second part addresses my favorite authors. Part One covered my lists of Prize Winners and Must Reads. Part Three will deal with the challenges I joined this year.
My lists of my favorite authors are over in the right-side column. These are now divided into General favorites and Mystery favorites.
NOTE: If you are working on any of these lists, please leave a comment here or on the post for the list (click on the title below or in the right-hand column) and leave a link to any related post. I will add the links on the list post.
So far in 2012, I have read the 19 books by my favorite authors.
- Mr. Sammler's Planet (National winner; reviewed here)
- Glittering Images (reviewed here)
- Home Truths (reviewed here)
- A Time of Hope (reviewed here)
- The Pothunters (reviewed here)
- Ring for Jeeves
- Murder in Belleville (reviewed here)
- High Stakes (1975) (reviewed here)
- Blood Sport (1967)
- Driving Force (1992)
- The Edge
- Shroud for a Nightingale (1971)
- The Black Tower (1975)