THIS IS THE WRAP UP POST FOR 2013
TO FIND THE 2013 REVIEWS, GO TO THIS PAGE
TO FIND THE 2013 WRAP UP POSTS, GO TO THIS PAGE
THE 2014 EUROPEAN READING CHALLENGE IS LIVE NOW -- GO TO THIS PAGE TO SIGN UP OR READ MORE
2013 was the second year for this challenge, which involves reading books set in different European countries or written by authors from different European countries.
Big thanks to all the participants who joined me for the Grand Tour!
JET SETTER GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Edith from Edith's Miscellany was the big winner of the Jet Setter Grand Prize. Edith posted reviews for books from 25 different countries! She actually read 68 books set in or by authors from 38 countries, and wrote 32 reviews. But she wins the prize for reviewing the most books all from different countries.
One of my favorite things about this challenge is that many people living in Eoropean countries participate. Edith is a native of Austria, where she still lives and blogs. Edith won a $25 gift card to the international Book Depository. (Actually, she won a gift card in Euros, but I haven't figured that out yet.)
Honorary Mention (but no prizes) go to eleven participants who read 10 or more books:
- Srivalli at Valli's Book Den (23)
- Maphead's Book Blog (21)
- Jean at Howling Frog Books (16)
- Marianne at Let's Read (16)
- Jen at Notes from the Officer's Club (16)
- Valentina at Peek-a-Book (13)
- Emma at Words and Peace (13)
- Shonna at Canadian Bookworm (12)
- A Hot Cup of Pleasure (12)
- Ekatarina at In My Book (12)
- Bev at My Reader's Block (10)
- Julie at Smiling Shelves (10)
JOIN THE 2014 CHALLENGE! SIGN UP HERE.