This is the second of three quarterly blog assessment posts. The first part addressed the book lists. Part Three will deal with the challenges I joined this year.
My lists of my favorite authors are over in the right-side column. These are now divided into General favorites and Mystery favorites.
NOTE: If you are working on any of these lists, please leave a comment here or on the post for the list (click on the title below or in the right-hand column) and leave a link to any related post. I will add the links on the list post.
So far in 2012, I have read the 12 books by my favorite authors.
- Glittering Images (1987) (reviewed here)
- Home Truths (1999) (reviewed here)
- A Time of Hope (1949) (reviewed here)
- The Pothunters (reviewed here)
- Murder in Belleville (reviewed here)
- High Stakes (1975) (reviewed here)
- Blood Sport (1967)
- Driving Force (1992)
- Shroud for a Nightingale (1971)
- The Black Tower (1975)