This is my first year to sign up for the popular What's in a Name Challenge, now hosted by Beth Fish Reads. Click the button or the link for more details and to sign up.
Here's How It Works
Between January 1 and December 31, 2012, read one book in each of the following categories:
- A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title
- A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title
- A book with a creepy crawly in the title
- A book with a type of house in the title
- A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title
- A book with a something you'd find on a calendar in the title
Here are some possibilities from my TBR shelves. Those I finished are in red, with links to reviews (hopefully).
- The Stars Look Down by A. J. Cronin
- Moonlight Mile by Dennis Lehane
- Mr. Sammler's Planet by Saul Bellow (reviewed here)
- Out of the Shelter by David Lodge
- The Gate House by Nelson DeMille
- Home Truths by David Lodge (reviewed here)
- The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie
- The Black Book by Ian Rankin
- The People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks (reviewed here)
Last updated on December 27, 2012. I came close to finishing, but never got around to a Creepy Crawly book.