She wore a brown and orange wrap, with a South American or tropical design -- he wasn't sure which. In one hand she held a bottle of red wine and a plastic goblet, in the other, a bouquet of maidenhair fern and scarlet and yellow monkey flowers.
-- Public Trust by J. M. Mitchell. This is mystery with a National Park story-line. It has a romance going too, as you can see in this scene . . . .
Thanks go to book publicist Mary Bisbee-Beek for my copy, and copies for a giveaway!
This is a "leap-frog" giveaway. This means that I have three (3!) copies to giveaway to Rose City Reader readers, and each winner will get to host another giveaway for an additional copy.
The contest is for readers in the USA and Canada and is open until Labor Day Monday, September 3, 2012. There are five ways to enter and each one is worth a chance to win. To enter, do any or all of the following, but you must leave a comment for each one:
1. Leave a comment on this post. You must include a way to contact you (email or website address in your comment or available in your profile). If I can't find a way to contact you I will draw another winner. (1 entry)
2. Blog about this giveaway. Posting the giveaway on your sidebar is also acceptable. Leave a separate comment with a link to your post. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to my rss feed, follow me on blogger, or subscribe via email (or tell me if you already are a subscriber or follower). Leave a separate comment for this. (1 entry)
4. Tweet this post on Twitter. Leave me a separate comment with your twitter user name. (1 entry)
5. Post this on facebook, pin it on Pinterest, Stumble it, digg it, technorati fave it, or otherwise put it out there in the social network. Leave a separate comment with a link or explaination. (1 entry)
There are a lot of ways to enter (maximum of five entries), but you must LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT for each one or they will not count. I will use random.org to pick the winners from the comments.
This contest is open to entries from the U.S. and Canada only. The deadline for entry is 9:00 PM, Pacific Time, on Labor Day Monday, September 3, 2012. I will draw and post the winner's name in my Teaser Tuesday post for September 4, 2012.
Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading, where you can find the official rules for this weekly event.