Tuesday, December 6, 2011
At home you study the report, looking up words online that you don't know. It is good news, but you feel heavy, tired.-- Who in This Room: The Realities of Cancer, Fish, and Demolition by Katherine Malmo, published by Calyx Books.
This is the very personal, but still vary readable, account of the author's (successful) battle with inflammatory breast cancer.
THE GIVEAWAY: Thanks go to Mary Bisbee-Beek, an incredibly diligent book publicist, for providing two copies of Who in This Room for a "leap-frog" giveaway.
The leap-frog part is that I have two copies to giveaway. The winners will each get to host another giveaway for one additional copy.
The contest is open until next Monday, December 12, 2011. To enter, do any or all of the following, but you must leave a separate comment for each one:
1. Leave a comment on this post. You must include a way to contact you (email or website address in your comment or available in your profile). If I can't find a way to contact you I will draw another winner. (1 entry)
2. Blog about this giveaway. (Posting the giveaway on your sidebar is also acceptable.) Leave a separate comment with a link to your post. (1 entry)
3. Subscribe to my rss feed, follow me on blogger, or subscribe via email (or tell me if you already are a subscriber or follower). Leave a separate comment for this. (1 entry)
4. Tweet this post on Twitter. Leave me a separate comment with your twitter user name. (1 entry)
5. Stumble this blog, digg it, technorati fave it, or link it on facebook. Leave a separate comment. (1 entry)
There are a lot of ways to enter (maximum of five entries), but you must LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT for each one or they will not count. I will use random.org to pick the winners from the comments.
This contest is open to entries from the U.S. and Canada only. The deadline for entry is 9:00 PM, Pacific Time, on Monday, December 12, 2011. I will draw and post the winner's name in my Teaser Tuesday post for December 13, 2011.
Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading, where you can find the official rules for this weekly event.